One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I've been up to and Fall anime season!



Alright I missed the shows all these weeks and even the ones I started had all ready been well under way. I plan to start the fall season right! Basically my woes are Nichijou which is ending soon because the comedy killed me and I will miss sharing my Saturday nights with those people. Secondly Yuru Yuri's finale was absolutely HYSTERICAL. I won't be surprised to see a season 2 so stay hopeful! Thirdly Miro no Croisee is ended. Loved the slice-of-life aspects and cuteness factor. Hanasaku has an up coming dramatic end I look forward to also, oh Ko and Ohana do what needs to be done *wink* *nudge*. Lets see, you had Blood-C which gave me whip lash from the change in pace from slice o life with a taste of horror and underlying mystery- Gore on par with Berserk, Hell I think Guts would blush at this show. And then you have Ro-kyubu which i watch 5 minutes of, I stopped with R-15 as it is just not my thing since it was made upon fan service and story lacked with not enough comedy. I dont mind fan service but I dont hope and look for it in a show either if its there its just like ok, like mayo chiki's fan service is done right and adds, r-15 is frivolous and takes away and detracts from the show, but to each there own, I still think legend of the Dragoon is one of the best games ever made, go find someone who agrees lol. I watched alot of other shows but wasn't as religious in them but I will say good luck to 765 pro and that silent girl cracks me up in those five minute little shows.









Now I won't recap or even really touch on those shows again. Don't hope for a ending review of all shows but I'm crazy so you never know. Now what have I been up to and wanted to talk about? My anime interests. I am pretty gay for horror/psychological/mystery/dark/tragedy especially when those are all combined. I also really enjoy slice o' life when I relate and comedies when funny, plus a romantic comedy when on par with mayo and ano hana, but first and foremost I'm horror! So why tell you all that? I've been reading manga lately when I have a moment to myself. Drifting classroom, Bunny doubt are what I just devoured recently. I'm also current and follow Claymore, Berserk(boy did that take a long time to catch up on), Naruto, Boku wa Tomodachi(I'll talk about later), and few others but those are my primary. But man those two horror. So much to offer. I'd like to get philosophical and convoluted but I leave those discussions to in person and with friends. I recommend those two though, really are unique and offer many an insight on the human....condition if you will. So those have been the two manga I've spent my recent down time on, I've played and FINALLY(after four year hiatus) beat all missions on Monster Hunter(PS2). Troublesome pair is hard and the shut down servers have ruined my dreams of HR20(I'm HR18) and Eternal annihilator and full Lao-Shung armor. what else notable? Ah! pictures of comiket in Japan from a friends brother who was there on a study abroad thing for Berkley. I'll show one pic(of 60) with a super cute girl cosplaying as Maria in shojou magica puella something whatever lol. what else?



                                   












Now my future plans after I mentioned the what's what of my recent endeavors. I will definitely blog this Fall season, Boku Wa Tomodachi, which I by chance read the manga of a few weeks ago and bam now its an anime? What luck eh? also Persona 4 for sure and Mirai Nikki. Now here are what I also want to blog but it might tear me apart since blogging if done with quality which I think I do takes hours per show... those 3 but if I can squeeze more out of me also Guilty Crown, Chihayafuru, Tamayura Hitose, C3- C Cube, Kimi to Boku, UN- GO, Last Exile, Busou Shinki Moon Angel... Now I don't mean ALL of those. Along with the three I'm guaranteed to do I might like another show so much that I have to blog it too. All the ones named I thoroughly look forward too along with favorite 3 particularly Tamayura and Chihayafuru because they look mlike good slice of life and then theres the big budget Guilty Crown. But I will have to choose those I'll enjoy blogging the most though i enjoy WATCHING them all, even ones I didn't name as I usually watch most the season has to offer and this season looks good! So I might do six total depending, I watch MOST shows one ep. And in Winter I got Black Rock shooter and "Another"! oh man I'm excited, I guarantee I'm blogging those. But yeah it was a good Spring and Summer season with Iroha, Ano Hana, Nichijou, Yuri, Blood-C, Baka, Ikoku, the Kami-sama's to name a few! But this season looks to top it and I'm excited. I started watching the best anime I'd never seen because couldn't when I finally got online, finally watched my first full season as of this passing Spring season and now will do my blog with shows starting from the beginning of the season. Yea its funny how much anime I hadn't seen due to not having a computer for 8 years, to think six months ago I still watched dub and didn't like subs, am I crazy!? Well heres to doing it right!






















P.S. I hope to do it justice and hang with me any and all as life is life, my pop got west nile virus and meningitis from that a 1% chance so basically he's a statistic! I have things like that, classes to keep up on, family and friends to keep from neglecting, a social life where not everyone loves anime as much as me(actually only a handful of close friends like games, anime, and manga my guilty pleasures) and doing the dance of love, so though I wish I could talk about it all day I can't and never will. BUT anime and games and manga n' all that are a part of what makes me, me, to each their own, and I enjoy them as down time and a hobby, so I hope to give good quality and share my love with ANY and ALL, when I can. Go Dallas!

-Relic

No comments:

Post a Comment