One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 14th

Well first off, merry September! Back to update any and all with my hand situation. Still casted( it stinks and itches so bad I hate myself, not to mention I'll have to tan it haha) and in pain. The knuckle is still...sunken in and very pained. The hand itself feels better but I'm sure it still has a way to go before bone isn't separated any longer. Knuckle will take longest to heal but once the cast is off I'll be fine to write again. I don't have it in me to marathon everything up to snub. On the 14th and 21st when I think I'll be better I will simply cap shows with all that's gone down. Plus a pic of my hand :) Anywho I am looking VERY forward to Black Rock Shooter and Another(a horror). I think I will episode by episode cover those two and maybe another but three will pretty much be my limit. Depending on what's going down with my life, maybe do a beginning middle and final with after thoughts large CHUNK blogs with a plethora of info instead of ep.-ep. ONLY but we'll see, it's just a possibility. I'd like to also have other topical blogs like shows that have something in common, and occasionally manga. Still all just thoughts with a cast on. Well that's what's been up. Oh yea a halo trilogy guaranteed! Hope new company does it right. Well my hand is getting sore so take it easy any and all! -Relic

No comments:

Post a Comment