One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Thursday, December 8, 2011

B.G.Bear Returns......

Hi. I'm B.G.Bear. I want to be your friend. :) I like trash. So I'm gonna review Trash, i.e. Mashiro Symphony, Manyuu Hikenchou, or Queen's Blade. The 3 shows I just listed are absolute trash. Matter of fact, they are in the upper echelons of trash. They will forever defile the face of anime and make me cringe in disgust. I would rather die a painful death that hasn't been scene since the brutal torture in the movie "Anti-Christ", then put up with this trash. But, as all great bloggers do, I will put my bias aside and look at trash for its good points and try to review to the best of my abilities. I know I just stated a contradiction in this "about me" post but live with it. I write on the whim. Bye. Bye.

Sincerely Your's,

B.G.Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment