One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Monday, December 5, 2011

Persona 4 the Animation Episode 8


Right now I've logged probably ABOUT 16 hours on the game(I'm obsessed, it is so good!)and I've just now got to the Kanji case. I think I'm close to catching up with the anime, with the whole camping episode. The anime is so LOYAL to the game it's amazing. The show is basically the games cut-scenes. Anyway I loved this weeks episode.















It was slapstick humor and some character development which for the most part involved Naru and Hana trying to "get at the girls". Who can blame them? I'd probably be doing the same thing :P man those chicks were loving the attention when they were wearing bathing suits even though they were acting like they didn't like it, pshh. The mistake was when Hana told them their bodies weren't mature. That is one thing you NEVER! Tell a girl after she's 13 years old, as secretly that's all they care about, and I guess dudes are the same. No one wants to be the last of ANYTHING. No one wants to be the last one with a beard, pubic hair, breasts, muscles, child bearing hips, adult features, in a race, to lose virginity, to have a kid, to marry... List goes on, in the fact the only things you don't want to be first in is contracting diseases, death(unless your a parent and you don't want your kids first) and the first in line during a war.















I enjoyed when they touched upon Kanji's sexual orientation again. At most he's probably bi-sexual but in my opinion he's not homo-sexual at all, BUT that's just my thinking who knows? But if being all wrapped up in that burly woman's love and blushing wasn't enough, the loss at winning her love is definitely gonna convince you ;)

As for Konishi's brother... That's sad. You'd think if someone was suffering you'd make it an absolute POINT to cheer them up, NOT smother them in condolences however, anymore than a "I'm sorry" but even better just talk to them and be there for them when they need it. When they need to talk they will. Naru gets big kudos for looking out for Saki's bro.

-Relic P.S. You know those boys were happy under the sheets AND YOU KNOW... The ladies loved it, look at those faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment