One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Monday, December 5, 2011

Boku Wa Tomodachi Episode 8


Well I like where the show is heading. They'll be REALLY touching upon the Kodaka Yozora debacle very soon I feel. Unless they pull a "you expect HUGE character developments but were going to give some crazy scenario or explanation and nothing will have progressed until the last episode". I hope not but I feel that will be the case, because Yozora left early, and instead of it being because she felt neglected by Kodaka it will be because her and Rika were sick. Eh, if they do it well either case will be fine.

Boy do I know how Yozora and Rika felt... Black Friday shopping anyone? Holy Christ it was a cluster F*CK the likes of which I'd only heard about in legend up till now. One cheap DVD took about fifteen minutes in a line to buy, aye yai yai. That's what the pool reminded me of, everyone looks like their having fun but me, and like Sena with my self pretentious attitude on life think "you ignorant sheep, why come when I decide to shop once every 3 months!?" but alas they probably think the same thing. So many PEOPLE!

As for the Yuki and Kodaka thing.... Man if I met a dude that looked like that I'd probably just say holy crap you look like a chick, just so I wouldn't feel awkward, haha he even blushed and I can't really Blame him lol.
























Saddest thing was when Yozora left alone. Why weren't her and Rika at least sitting together? Do they not understand that just because they're fellow club members doesn't mean they can't... I dunno... BE FRIENDS ALSO!? Aren't you usually friends with those you bond and share interests with? It makes no sense! Also on another note, I don't know how old Kobato is, but if she's like 13 or 14 stripping in front of her bro... And MAKING him watch, that's sorta.. I mean that's just f*CKING kinda weird I think, I mean come on, I'd been like "put some freaking clothes on!" but I dunno, it feels like a forced anime fetish thing. Anyway I hope that HUGE character developements will come soon, I'll just have to wait, but at least only a week and not a few months like the manga!

-Relic P.S. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment