One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Persona 4 the Animation Episode 6


I've laughed at ridiculousness, and then I have LAUGHED. This episode made me LAUGH. It was primarily about introducing Kanji this tough as nails degenerate kind of guy that has the whole misunderstood(his sexual orientation perhaps?) thing going for him.


















Kanji is a big boy and throughout the episode had Naru and the gang running for their livers. Now I don't get how one guy beats 100 of ANYTHING, let alone a street fight/brawl. What were all the other biker gang dudes doing while Kanji kicked their buddies a$ses? Sip'n tea? It never made sense to me. While Kanji was busy I would have snuck around the back side of him and stabbed him in the spine or cut his neck open, or grab him at the least so my buddy could scrape Kanji's brain as he dug his thumbs through Kanji's eyes(28 days later comes to mind). Then again there goes the entertainment right? This is anime NOT real life, I'm sorry forgive me. Either way, for being such a tough a$s one has to wonder why he's carrying around little stuffed pink bears(which hilariously Narukami gave back to him when Kanji dropped it)? Or blushing at the thought of a guy being intrigued by him. NOW, being a dude myself I can honestly say I don't really care what anyone thinks of me(with in reason) let alone a dude. If I want to impress anyone it'd be chicks but if they don't want anything to do with me, I'm certainly not going out of my way to do them any favors. SO. I see it as meaning one of a few things. ONE, is that this guy is so anti-social and friendless by his own accord that when someone(anyone or thing) cares about him it flatters him whether it be man, woman, or insect. TWO, this guy is just SUPER shy and is embarassed when someone isn't trying to kick his a$s but try and conversate like 99% of most other people do(kinda like my first idea). THREE, is that this guy is a tad homo-erotic, and in much the same ways our male leads react to women talking to them(I don't get it, how a dude or anyone can blush just because a cute person talks to them but then again I'm practically a social retard in regards to how open I am or simply uncaring) he reacts to men talking to him. NOW I think the shows people are either going with the "were going to imply he is a homo-sexual by having people say queer and have him with strong reactions but really hes not and we tricked you the viewer, shame on you for assuming" OR go with the equally likely "You think we think we will try and fool you into thinking he's a homo-sexual but thats not the truth, when in reality we know your thinking that and he really will turn out to be a homo-sexual, shame on you for assuming you knew our gameplan". Its anyones guess at this point unless you already know and then it isn't anyones guess I suppose.





























Another thing! Narukami's eye catch said he was reliably brave YET he ran away from Kanji TOO!..... TWICE! That is bull sh*t! I wanted to see my main man Naru stay calm cool and collected like the bada$s he is. Still him saying we should run away to Amagi in a monotone voice was very amusing. AH! Amagi. Not only was she back in this episode but her personality is notably more sarcastic. I like the subtle change. We also had some relational development between Amagi and Narukami. Now THAT is what I like to see! Narukami is EXACTLY like me when I'm alone with chicks or anybody for that matter all the way down to the crossed arms. You see Narukami gets it. Its not about how you really feel or are, its about how you want to be perceived. NOW, the difference is Narukami really is a bada$s, he probably in his head is thinking "ah, this silence is nice" and I on the other hand would be thinking "yea babe, I know, I'm the strong and silent type". HAHA! clearly I'm biased towards Narukami. I feel I am a bada$s and I think Narukami is too. Nothing cooler than people thinking your confident and strong even if you aren't ;) now once you get to know me I'm more like Hana. I'm half and half in fact I feel most people are. Theres a time to be cool, and a time to be silly. I wouldn't want to be like Naru at a party, people would be wondering who died lol. Time and place for everything. Now that I'm a mile off subject getting back to it, Amagi isn't good with men and is CUTE because of it, and I think Naru took advantage of this by snatching her digits. O.K. I don't know how the f*ck it happened but I think Amagi beamed her phone number to Naru just by holding their phones together..... Yea, I know. Technology these days, its amazing right?























To end it, while Sato and Hana are on recon of Kanji because he appeared on midnight television, Sato and Hana are talking to each other on phones like they're on walkie talkies but there 2 feet from eachother! Oh man, I love it. Those two are PERFECT for eachother, a match made in heaven. They start talking about munchies and all this other crap lol.  Then while running from Kanji you have a women hunting them down to give Sato her delivery of food(some crazy Japanese food) needs change which Amagi gives her ALL while running. I love a show that doesn't take itself TOO seriously, I thought it was hilarious. I couldn't get a picture of it as all the action going down made the resolution atrocious and frothy(nvm I just got a good source).

























Next episode I'm thinking they'll help out Kanji. But theres an X-factor. Who is that guy(very androgynous) that is bothering Kanji? He a villain or is he doing what Naru and the gang are, trying to save people on midnight television, but lone wolf style? not sure. Anyway good episode. By the way when Nanako said her mom was dead. Man that kid is optimism at its finest. Being without a parent certainly isn't easy. I find her strength in character very refreshing and a breath of fresh air. Her dad is also trying his best as a single parent who works as a detective, and while Nanako must have been lonely before now she has big bro Narukami, I'm happy for her. Oh yea, how in the F*CK did Sato remember the scarf as a connection between Kanji's textile store and that women having an affair?!?!!? I had COMPLETELY forgotten I would never remember that. In fact only that it was a noose stool out to me. I think that revelation would make Jimmy Kudo blush.

-Relic P.S. Nice swimming trunks yo!

1 comment: