One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chibi Devil episode 1



Cute!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man I'm a sucker for the cute both in real life and in everything else. If it is cute my heart aches, especially girls. The animation looks 90's but is perfect for the show. Also I don't understand how something five minutes long can be so F*CKING SAD! AND CUTE AND HEART WARMING! This poor girl is all alone, is bullied and has to do the class cleaning by her self crying as she does it. It made me so ANGRY and sad. Crying herself to sleep with no friends oh my god... So sad. But then the divine intervention in the form of a baby that needs Sawada and Sawade equally needs Mao. Such a cute reciprocated friendship with them looking after eachother. Sawada is so nice! for her to have suffered so much, and no one care(happens a lot in "real" life too actually)? Oh my God it was tearing me apart.




















She immediately accepts a baby she doesn't know as her own by making him(Mao) laugh with some admittedly funny faces! Where one fails the other excels. A very platonic and symbiotic relationship with those two looking out for eachother. Such a good sense of justice at the end with those two b*tches being flame broiled! I love short stories AND short anime. This is already one of my favorites and I guarantee my blogging individually of it. In five minutes they get the point out, effectively tugging on viewers emotions as we feel exactly how the show's writer and director wants us to. The voice acters remind me of the one for Ro Kyubuu the voice of Hina sounds like Mao then Sawada sounds like the voice actress from Mayo Chiki(Subaru).But I won't bother to learn whether I'm right or not lol! I love the show, count me in! Heres a link to the ANN.



























http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13489

Anyway after sitting on the post for awhile now Mao isn't the voice of Hina but does the same "AWWWWW!" before every sentence. The voice actress did do Haruko in Maken-Ki! Which I dropped so at least I still stay in the web of connection! And Sawada is also done by same voice as Subaru! I was right! I checked and that voice actress and she has done HECKA shows that I really enjoyed! I love this voice actor. Name is Yuka Iguchi. I'll keep an eye out for her voice acting from now on. Anyway I'll really enjoy doing this show so here's to it!

-Relic P.S. the show doesn't require AS much writing since its 5min's long. So I'll add more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment