One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wednesday Anime Overview 1


Maji de watashi- well I didn't know there'd be THAT much nudity haha, but man they are really R-15ing it up BUT R-15 was not even close to being as interesting and I dropped the show after episode 5. Still I don't mind because the blur outs are less intrusive of the scene avoiding complete white outs where you don't know what the f*ck going on. Now concerning fan service I don't mind it and when done right really adds to the show, BUT when a show is founded upon it, no good comes of this. This show does it right. The main character dude is just like Lelouche in Code Geass! I like all the guns and Momoyo using that Gatling gun like a baseball bat to bludgeon the Men in Black. I'm sold. Plus though Momoya is acting all cool she's head over heels for Yamato though I'm not sure if she will allow this, for what ever reason she likes him but won't allow it... Oh well Yamato always has Miyako!


Bento- waking up in your own blood... That is one party you DON'T want an invitation too. What an original idea and premise!! I live it. Brawling for half off bentos to the point of murder! That "monk" guy looks like he is right out of Dragon ball z as the cyclops dude. Also I think in Inuyasha, and Bleach AND... Well actually any anime with a bald dude haha. I wonder if the ice witch will train him. At the end the three people split like they were all fighting together for the sake of getting the bentos, a posse of sorts, maybe our main man Yō will get to join. That is if Ume the abusive vice president doesn't kill him first. And as for that Hana girl, she's just in it for the blood shed.


Maken-ki!- now here is another romantic comedy/action looking anime. The standard but with some unique ideas like the maken. You have the usual girl who likes the guy that just happens to be raped by lady luck and now all these women develop feelings for him and Haruko has to win him over, Takeru, that is. Still I like the romance and the antics and hijinks everyone involved is bound to get into. Also the panty shots they are and AREN'T willing to show is sort of funny. If I don't have to have a very obstructive, annoying white cloud in the middle of the screen I'd rather not... It's not as bad as R-15 but still. Censors bug the f*ck out of me. Like in blood-c... Oh man. Still it's ok.



Bakuman 2- Well it seems Mashiro and Azuki are talking now more than ever before. The only difference between a friend and a lover is that a lover is your best friend and someone you need and live for, not to mention sex but well that's losing it's special-ness lol. Still those two made some real head way. Everyone is slowly but surely learning to know and work with eachother in regards to the new manga assistants. As for women doing nude photo books... Well if it was my lady friend I wouldn't allow it I'm territorial and protective as it is already and I'm glad Azuki isn't going to do it. Everything will work out FIIIIINE.




C3 cubed- fear is a cutey, nough said. Is what I WOULD have said had the twist at the end not occurred. Imagine being a torture device and listening to thousands of people scream in agony and pain as they are torn apart both physically and mentally, and done with your.... Own hands I guess sorta kinda, if not technically then in idea. No wonder Fear is so messed up. As for blondy who has founded her vocabulary upon the word "bitching" she's about to get eviscerated by Fear who just went into school days episode 12 mode hahaha!



Mirrai Nikki- manga is a little better I thought. If only because the details are better addressed and explained. Plus it seemed a bit more sadistic. Already the manga and anime has a discrepancy. In the manga it was the guy with the pony tail that said I'll protect you Yukiteru, not Atano who doesn't need to say she'll protect him it is a GIVEN. Those eyes at the end!!!!! Oh my God! Again another girl this week descends into SDE12(school days episode twelve) mode. By the way that sound effect for the kiss, whew it ground my gears, not the kiss itself. I love the sound but I like the feeling even more I suppose. Very wet suction sound that experiences have programmed my brain to say "be aroused right now" lol.


Lol Ika is out there somewhere and yes I know this pic is recycled!

Shinryaku Ika Musume S2- starting off the intro sounds alot like Namikaze Satellite intro when girls just starts talking, the da da da da da da da, kind of feel to it. Now for Alex the gentle dog, who was funny. When Ika said Alex was like kelp it cracked me up. How everything falls back into her world of sqid stuff is appreciated. Poor pup being ignored by Sanae. Sanae is TOO obsssed. If she played it down she would see more of Ika. Still with Ika Musume being as cute as she is who could refuse? The other arc about the kids doing morning stretches got me too. The part with Ika filling up her stamp sheet and the instructor is just like "please don't come back" and Ika doesn't get why she is getting the shaft. It cracked me up it really did, the beating she unintentionally gave the chirping was equally funny. Last skit with Ika being a life guard brought back the over arcing plot. That being the ocean issue and hint to awareness of pollution issues that are all too real and are really effecting our environment and world. The most light hearted show mildly addresses the most prevalent issue of the generation. I like that. And titles don't matter, like Gorō said. Ika is looking after everyone anyways, cute little Ika Musume. Oh and remind me not to spill ramen on Chizuru....




Chihayafuru- This quite possibly could be my favorite of the season just because it is..... SO GOOD AND SLICE OF LIFE! I also love it when there's that person thats super good, almost Godly. Like Light, Kakashi, Lelouche, L, they are all cool and bada$s and I think Arata is like that just with.... Karuta which is cool in its own right when he's slapping cards left and right. I usually prefer a good horror something tragic and mysterious so this shows kinda tied with Persona 4 for me. But Chihayafuru is done well in regards to dialogue, art, and voice acting. The story is intriguing and has me on pins and needles for the next episode much like with Persona 4. It feels even Ano Hana-ish with someone (a girl ) trying to bring all her friends back together. Tamayura is right up there too though! I hope Chihaya and Arata couple up instead of her and Taichi.




Tamayura Hitose- Fu Sawatari has lost her father, and now has a dislike for anything associated with him due to the pain it brings. This show is the one that in the first episode choked me up. I relate with her so well. With the loss of my dog I learned what true depression and sadness was. A quagmire of emotions that are nearly impossible to convey. Like Fu I was depressed at first in fact the 3 months leading up to it tore me up. The actual day and month after were equally traumatizing. But I found myself, after some time, with nothing but happiness to have gotten to owned and known an animal that I loved so much I considered him my brother. He was there through it all. Fu must have felt much the same. But when she started taking pictures again I was so happy for her. She'd learned the answer, which is to be happy you could love someone that much and be fortunate you knew them at all, then time finally starts ticking again. Changing schools, leaving behind your best friend is something I have been through much of my life also. I have friends just like Chihiro. Meeting up with new friends you didn't know you'd see again. This anime is also in the running. Thinking about it as I write, it might go down as one of my favorites because I relate so much. The anime is so real. This anime is such a perfect portrayal of real life. Laughing, crying, feeling good and bad, depressed and ecstatic. New friends, old friends, losing freinds, losing loved ones, learning to take back your passion and love. Moving on, and most importantly living....Life.

And thats my weekly Wednesday wrap-up. Will it be common place soon? We'll see :)

-Relic P.S. No Ika Musume pic sorry! More to come...... More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment