One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boku Wa Tomodachi Episode 3



HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh Sena! I find it HILARIOUS that the most "refined" and classy of the individuals is supposed to be Sena yet each episode we find the case to be quite the opposite. Last time she loved the videogame the most this time she is playing erotic videogames I guess. And she can't swim. Playing video. Games alone is very uncharacteristic of a person who is supposed to be a genius in everything she attempts. It's nice though. Sena isn't so caught up she doesn't know who she is. Sena likes to unwind and play video games, AWESOME! She didn't ask to be the daughter of the headmaster of the school after-all. But hentai games? Oh man, Sena is a HUGE pervert, no two ways about it, what's more is that she's not willing to admit it(then again neither am I) so it's especially funny when Yozora makes Sena read that slander out loud. It was a HUGE shout out to the Sacred Blacksmith, I think that's what it is called. That show was ok, and while fan service was VERY apparent I do not remember Lucas sucking off Cecelia's nips like she was a cow... Then again something like that would have caused me to black out so who knows? Also the manga was alot more graphic I clearly remember the manga of Boku Wa showing some actually mouth to nip action(I suppose that's proof I wouldn't black out at such a scene, must've not happened in Blacksmith then lol) but then again manga can get away with a little more I suppose. While mentioning the manga this show is very true to the manga, I love it. Yozora is such a cruel being! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Then Kosaka is just cannon fodder for their rivalries as usual. But then again he did have QUITE the presence at the pool themed part of the show.























AWWWWW! Kodaka's sister is such a cutey. Those dual eye colors are cool, very catchy and the fact that this show is one of my favorite styles of art CERTAINLY helps. I like her little "kukuku" evil vampire laugh. Oh kids! And the fact Kodaka plays along! What a nice brother.















How Kodaka survived face to face with Sena bountiful bust is beyond me. I remember being in almost the EXACT same situation. Lets just say I'm lucky water distorts the view ;). Anywho Sena being the fox she is is inevitably going to be hit on. That is until she acts like a b*tch and makes the men who swoon feel ashamed for even being in the presence of such a princess. Kodaka swooped in like the bada$s I know he is. Put them dudes back in there places. Poor little Sena barking but clearly lacking the ability to bite. Who would dare punching a woman? If I saw that it'd be trouble. Kodaka caught the punch like a G! Oh man, then Kodaka showed his concern through anger something Sena clearly isn't used to. She is definitely(as Bambi would put it) twitterpated. Then


















Then the end shows Kodaka remembering a friend from back before, when he was bullied. This person became Kodaka's best friend. When Kodaka repeats a phrase the old friend had once told Kodaka, Yozora is startled asking if Kodaka had remembered....... KODAKA YOU DENSE BAST*RD!! That "DUDE" is Yozora your soul mate. Well we'll see what happens! A great week.








-Relic P.S. sorry for really LATE update... Computer problems on top of life didn't help.

2 comments:

  1. I and also my pals appeared to be checking out the excellent solutions located on your web page while immediately got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to you for those techniques. My guys ended up for that reason stimulated to see them and have in effect certainly been taking advantage of them. Thanks for genuinely considerably kind and also for getting such extraordinary information millions of individuals are really wanting to be informed on. My sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier. Anime Streaming Sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply want to assert a piece of writing อนิเมะ can be as surprising.

    ReplyDelete