One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boku ha Tomodachi episode 1


My favorite manga(one of 8 or 9 that I even bother reading) is an anime now!!!!! I have to say from OP with the cast mess'n about, to the ending full of guitar solos and a cool look at next week, I'm sold. With a drawing style reminiscent of Denpa Onna, with the cute girls and glowing style of art and antics, I was enthralled. The art is AMAZING! The only show beside Denpa where they bother drawing a lip stick on the girls that sort of glows AND the glittering marble eyes! Oh man, so unique, I love it. The swaying hair, I enjoyed every aspect of the show art wise, and actually in every other aspect I can think of for that matter...

You have our hero Kodaka. He's your average, misunderstood, decent guy just trying to scrape by. I really like the dude in fact were practically sitting on eacother's laps were so similarly cramped in the same boat. Me, people right off the bat think I'm a mean pr*ck because I have a natural scowl and am a pretty big fellah. That's why I like Ichigo and this new character. Underneath the skin is that super laid back, nice dude just trying not to get too hassled and looks out for everybody. So I relate with the dude and like him. He also fantasizes like me. You never know which one is your true lady... So why not act like they all are!? Lol. He's a man that gets dragged into some girl's troubles(Haruhi and Keon(keion kion?)anybody) and just rolls with the punches because deep down he knows it's the most fun he's ever had. I'm feeling the Kodaka and Yozora coupling, and I'm hoping for.











Yozora is quite simply a sadistic sadist full of sadism. But deep down theres that tender love and loyalty she has for her "friends", her sense of kinship that she's up until now, been deprived of. She has a personality that is cute and mildly tsundere where one shows affection through hate... If that makes sense. Love comes in many forms, they never said it was pretty or beautiful BUT in most cases it IS cathartic. She has a very sly personality to her and you also always know where you stand with her, in that she can make you think your in good standing but your probably just being used, and when your usefulness is used up so is your soul and goodstanding lol.What she needs is a good rivalry that all people need to be happy!







That's where Sena comes in. Good looks, well endowed, intelligent AND athletic? She is the living embodiment of jealousy and envy coming from her enemies. Yozora is deeply offended at her cow utters or "vulgar boobs" lol like Sena had a choice! But Sena also lacks the sense of kinship and also has a headstrong personality like Yozora causing them to buttheads. I imagine the love triangle that is bound to form will be a good one! Not to mention her moe tooth! Awww so cute it kills me, especially the pouting face at the window! Come on Yozora, she just wants friends.

The show is done well and right, that's all there is to it. The theme is interesting and original. A group of people, in looking for friends, become friends themselves with one another and find what they've been looking for in each person whether it be friendship, love or something similar to sibling rivalry or love rivals. A motley crew to be sure but they have eachother, and that is all anyone needs at the end of the day. People need friends, so go make another one! I love the fights and fights for love that are sure to come. Ahhh! Here's a link for the details, see if it has any voice acters or director you like.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12983



Anywho,the show is good and when you think back... How did you get the friends you have? Do you need friends? When people say they don't need them is that the truth? Now there are lone wolves and people that are reclusive, hell, I like my downtime too, probably too much but to say these people don't want or needs friends in one form or another?? impossible, it's human nature to need social contact in one form or another. NEED it lest you go insane! Usually not wanting friends is someone's excuse because of fear. For example, the fear of being wronged and not trusting or feeling you need friends because of that. So if someone is seeming down give them a hand ;)






























Next episode: There is no God in an Electronic world. It looks like we got some cool role playing action stuff going on....You know what that means! Our two favorite gals in cosplay fighting eachother! I'll come for the comedy and I'll stay for the cuteness factor. Can't wait. I already feel bad for Kodaka ;)


-Relic









No comments:

Post a Comment