One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm baaack!

O.K. first off a quick heads up on whats changing for me. I find I enjoy movie reviews more but they do destroy me lol. In the future my movie reviews won't be as grand or detailed orientated...Probably :) Any who I also find my episodic blogging interest waning sadly. I'll now be covering exclusively Ikoku how ever I will just pick up from where I left off missing one episode, sorry. Next I'll continue to cover Nichijou and again miss an episode picking it up again this coming episode or maybe I'll squeeze a quick over view in. sadly I'll drop mayo which i love but can't cover and also kami sama dolls which I was keeping up with and want to do but I don't know if I have the time. Life is being very constrictive as of late. We'll see. Any way heres to being back. Saw Tekken blood vengeance. was good I loved the flying Panda! was worth it but subbed would have been better -_-....

No comments:

Post a Comment