One of best animes and just movie in general

One of best animes and just movie in general
Potential of art

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kamisama dolls-Here we go!

This is a quick, quick, QUICK, wrap up of whats happend, as I've been cranking out episode wrap-ups to make up for the last 13 days since Perfect Blue which I hoped kept your appetite at bay for awhile. So Aki has run-ins with Kyohei. We learn theres bad blood between them. Aki threatens Kyohei with hurting Hibino and what not. Then Koushiro hunts Aki down alongside someone that resembles Utao. Aki is captured by Hibino's friend who has the detective dad after he is knocked out in a fight. Utao and Hibino hang out. Basically character develpoment with Hibino showing care for Kyohei by stopping him from breaking his hand as he punches a wall. Utao trains with her doll Kukuri. Hibino's friend Kuuko is catching on to whats going on wanting a more exciting life and perhaps acting on the detective blood that runs through her veins. Aki is still trying to rub Kyohei the wrong way bringing up his old teacher which rersults in Kyohei beating the stuffing out of Aki in front of Hibino who realizes he's sort of manly. Things like that happen! O.K. next review will be WAY better I'm sorry but if I do in depth come back reviews I'll drown so The coverage will be better next episode. I'll walk through key scenes I liked with over-all better quality, FORGIVE ME! But at least I'm kind of caught up *sigh*
Kuuko interrogating Aki with an air soft gun.
-Relic

No comments:

Post a Comment